Feeding rollers with polyurethane working part, steel rollers
with teeth for mechanical material feeding on all types of woodworking machines:
- Feeders ELU, Europa, Gemino, Haffner, Holz-Her, Maggi, Metabo, SCM ...;
- Four-sided milling machines Weinig, SCM, Martin, Gubisch, Harbs, Waco, Gulliet ...;
- Planing machines Martin, Panhans, SAC ...;
- Milling and grinding stacks;
- Machines for applying glue - smooth and profiled rollers;
- Pickling machines - elastic, porous rubber;
- Lines for painting and varnishing;
- Feed chains with rubber-coated links for Homag, Brandt, IMA, Holz-Her, Ott, ...
The steel toothed feed rollers, depending on the application, have five
types of teeth - for wet, dry wood, glued panels, for indoor or outdoor use. The direction of
the toe is straight or helicoidal.
All types of rubbers that ELASTOMERI use in the production of feed rollers
meet or exceed the quality offered by the machine tool manufacturers. The choice of rubber is
based on long-term experience and the quality of the rubber ensures the optimal proportion
between quality material flow and rubber wear.